Our aim is to change the world for the better by making good ideas happen, making them last, and making a difference.
Nice things people have said about us and our work
- "Trilein were able to offer us support and training that practically we have been able to use in our own organisation because we were able to discuss at the outset a bespoke package of support. Too many providers these days provide standard courses off the shelf and have no real interest in the organisations that purchase them which we definitely can't say about Trilein."Jackie Preston, Director, Swansea Citizens Advice Bureau
- “Your strong organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to problem solve and think creatively are not a usual combination. You are very easy to work with and you always deliver to a high quality.”Jeremy Wyatt, Managing Director of Hall Aitken
- "Because you have worked in the Third Sector I know that as well as your intellectual ability, you will apply your considerable practical experience to your consultancy work. That is why it has been a pleasure to work with you on community social and economic regeneration projects and the Compact Consultancy over the past year or so."Ali Bond, Swansea Council for Voluntary Services
- Dr Jane Waters, University of Wales Trinity Saint David
I approached Trilein to coordinate and construct a bid for a significant amount of Arts Council Wales and Welsh Government funding as the University has used the company before. Ben worked with multiple colleagues within the University and from across the South Wales region to draft a well-constructed and coherent bid document that clearly reflected the collaborative nature of its development. Ben has a quiet, confident and professional approach; he maintains excellent communication with key individuals at all times and was able to negotiate appropriate solutions to issues that arose in the bid development. I would be very happy to recommend Trilein to support similar activities, collaborative ventures and project design. I found Ben and Trilein to be committed to our success and reliable throughout the bid process and in the follow up period after we were successful in the award.
- "The service was very professional, but at the same time felt personal and friendly. The resultant report was well thought out and written with clarity. Your work has certainly helped us see with new eyes and start to take large steps forward toward where we wish to be. Your approach was very good at bringing people of differing opinions together. Any difficult situations were tackled with tact and good humour. It has been my pleasure to have now worked with you in a number of different situations and I have no hesitation in recommending your services to others.”Jenny Edwards, Manager, The Environment Centre, Swansea
- “[You were] an excellent communicator, empathising with the difficulties faced by community groups whilst working with them to find solutions. Your judgements were invariably sound and very well thought through - you instinctively knew how to work with, not for community groups - and your cheerful and positive approach to work is a delight! Feedback from groups was nothing but positive. All deadlines were met to a high standard and as well as being skilled at higher-level complex development work, you understand that the finer project detail is important too. We have greatly enjoyed working with you and have no hesitation at all in recommending you to others.”Barbara Anglezarke, Forestry Commission Wales Cydcoed Manager
Ben Hamilton-Baillie event
- @taylorglennUK who used to work with us many moons ago getting rave reviews at #edfringe - if you're there go see! https://t.co/kEq2ZWCYOL
- Uplands market today from 9 until 1 https://t.co/ZuGZlQkuNB
- Our response generating some interest. Thanks to @MrTonyDowling & @Steven_Stokes #swansea #placemaking #regeneration https://t.co/JBg9juklYb