We help people to change the world for the better by making good ideas happen, making them last, and making a difference.
Ben Hamilton-Baillie event
Nice things people have said
- "You are really organised and build strong relationships with the organisations you work with. Our clients rate you highly and we've had rave reviews recently from a community engagement assignment you led. We've asked you to deliver against outcomes for us on a number of projects and you've consistently delivered high quality work on time and in budget. Our clients report that you are a pleasure to work with and we are more than happy to recommend you."David Gourlay & Paul Buchanan, Directors, Hall Aitken Ltd
I approached Trilein to coordinate and construct a bid for a significant amount of Arts Council Wales and Welsh Government funding as the University has used the company before. Ben worked with multiple colleagues within the University and from across the South Wales region to draft a well-constructed and coherent bid document that clearly reflected the collaborative nature of its development. Ben has a quiet, confident and professional approach; he maintains excellent communication with key individuals at all times and was able to negotiate appropriate solutions to issues that arose in the bid development. I would be very happy to recommend Trilein to support similar activities, collaborative ventures and project design. I found Ben and Trilein to be committed to our success and reliable throughout the bid process and in the follow up period after we were successful in the award.Dr Jane Waters, University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- "Because you have worked in the Third Sector I know that as well as your intellectual ability, you will apply your considerable practical experience to your consultancy work. That is why it has been a pleasure to work with you on community social and economic regeneration projects and the Compact Consultancy over the past year or so."Ali Bond, Swansea Council for Voluntary Services
- "The mapping exercise was a particularly difficult thing to sell let alone take on and produce results for. For that all the members of the group will be eternally grateful. The presentation of the results was innovative, clear and immediately re-useable to further our thinking. You produced material to order, on time and extremely professionally. You have an immediate and overall understanding of the issues but also a keen and supportive interest in the arts. Your work in bringing the three consultations together and as a team member in pulling the whole strategy together as a piece was also extremely valuable and helpful. When we presented the strategy to the Arts Council at the specific feedback conference with other authorities who had undertaken the same exercise, it was abundantly clear that the Swansea approach was light years ahead of the rest. In particular, we had delivered what we said we would and the material - easily accessible and actually fun to have - was what was actually need to forge strategic ideas for the future for young people and the arts in Swansea. Your contribution to that achievement was vital. Thank you again on behalf of the City and County of Swansea Youth Arts Strategy core working group."Robin Hall, Swansea Youth Arts Partnership
- "Through your commission by Healthy Directions to provide tailored business support undertaking a business audit and exploring the project's exit strategy, we found you to be very professional in your approach and extremely supportive in your manner. The work undertaken met all the required timescales and fulfilled the purpose of the brief; it was concise and written in a style that was appropriate for a wide range of stakeholders. Its content was honest and practical, making recommendations that the project was able to act upon. Healthy Directions valued the work undertaken by you and would have no hesitation in recommending your services to others"Amanda Owen & Karen Hicks, Healthy Directions - Healthy Living Centre
- The Uplands Market has been a massive boost, both to our trade and to the Uplands in general. Market days are lively and vibrant, there is always a really good atmosphere and the huge increase in footfall is good for everyone. After two and a half years the Market continues to make a positive impact and long may it continue!Alex Clatworthy, Chattery Restaurant, Uplands
- Not content with being the yoda for new Spider-Man @TomHolland1996, @nickywasp is tirelessly shaping the next gener… https://t.co/uznpU7SSqn
- Never cease to be amazed by the beauty of the scenery right on our doorstep whenever on the train journey between S… https://t.co/Z2cviWoqp2
- @JulieJamesAM Glad you enjoyed. Lovely to see you.