We help people to change the world for the better by making good ideas happen, making them last, and making a difference.
Swansea Eastside Connections
Street Food Friday
Ben Hamilton-Baillie event
Nice things people have said
- "I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending you to anyone who is looking to review their community engagement activity. You were a joy to work with: incredibly professional, tactful and diligent throughout. You just got on with it and delivered on time and to budget. Most importantly, your clear ability in this area gained the confidence of my colleagues in the whole consultation process. I will certainly use you again."Richard Jarman, Head of Government & Community Relations, Public Affairs Directorate, University of Oxford
- “Our Reach the Heights funded Olion project used art based activity to engage young people to work with young people who were not in education, employment or training. Measuring the impact of the project was important to us to both satisfy the funding requirements but, more importantly, to share the stories and journeys of the young people who took part. Your extensive experience in this area provided us with credible evaluation that tracked and reported on the project in a sensitive and meaningful way. The project was a huge success and the evaluation celebrated this by providing impressive statistics and personal stories from the participants”.Dr Richard Knapp, Head of Corporate Services, University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- "One of the most excruciating things about setting up a new social enterprise is deciphering exactly what it is you want, and why. Having someone to unravel the many ideas and help me reach what should have been an obvious conclusion has been a crucial turning point for my business and my career. With your advice, knowledge and support, I now have confidence to take some risks and reach my highest of goals, using the skills, experience and facilities I already have."Amanda Tomlinson, Groundswell Dance Company
- "Trilein were commissioned by Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council through a tender process to conduct an audit of existing arts provision across the County Borough of Neath Port Talbot , to generate knowledge in terms of expectations of arts delivery and possible gaps in provision and to develop content for a website and advise on its format in order to improve knowledge of what is already happening in the arts across the county. Through the establishment of twelve focus groups across the County Borough Trilein was able to formulate a detailed response which was clearly articulated in a timely report, linked with effective strategies to adopt to address gaps/issues identified. The report has been invaluable in focusing our business development plans and also in prioritising spend. I would have no hesitation in recommending them."Angie Dickinson, Area Artistic Manager - Cultural Services, Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council
- "Working with you has stimulated fresh ideas across departments in Natural Resources Wales. The project, which was completed as part of our trial into natural resource management has provided us with a set of principles to help NRW sustainably manage our natural assets in the urban environment for people, the environment and the economy. Working with you has allowed our staff at local level to create connections with other organisations in your network for future collaboration. Your staff were very communicative throughout the project and have a creative outlook, which has encouraged local staff in NRW to be more flexible and innovative in our approach, seeing opportunities not barriers. The local knowledge not only of the surrounding environment but, also the many organisations who worked within the project area was invaluable. A professional high quality report was delivered to schedule, which is appropriate for us to use in our discussions with a range of stakeholders from community members to local Councillors and Assembly Members. A pleasure to work with."Fran Rolfe, Environment Officer - Natural Resources Management Team - Swansea, Natural Resources Wales
- "The service was very professional, but at the same time felt personal and friendly. The resultant report was well thought out and written with clarity. Your work has certainly helped us see with new eyes and start to take large steps forward toward where we wish to be. Your approach was very good at bringing people of differing opinions together. Any difficult situations were tackled with tact and good humour. It has been my pleasure to have now worked with you in a number of different situations and I have no hesitation in recommending your services to others.”Jenny Edwards, Manager, The Environment Centre, Swansea
- Good stuff featuring the excellent @benhbaillie - make better people places and you get more sustainable urban areas https://t.co/QRkEsWflCe
- @nickywasp @unitnineteen @LesMisBatley @Marina_Mkt @LucyBeddall @Swansea @GinWales @TaraTarapetian @feversparks The code we live by!
- Fri @unitnineteen street food Friday; Sat @LesMisBatley in Yorkshire; Sun @Marina_Mkt 3rd birthday. Feels like we'r… https://t.co/E2CaEvGFg5