We help people to change the world for the better by making good ideas happen, making them last, and making a difference.
Ben Hamilton-Baillie event
Nice things people have said
- “The Walsall myplace proposal benefitted considerably from the help and support of the team. The capital plan, the work with young people and the partnership aspects were stronger and more sustainable, and the partners were pleased with the outcomes of the various workshops led by the myplace support team.”Ian Cruise Taylor, myplace programme officer for Walsall Council
- "I've known lead consultant Dr Ben Reynolds for several years and worked with him on a number of issues. In particular, most assiduously, he gave of his own time as part of a group to advise me on the rewriting of Community Work (4th Edition) to be published by McMillan Hargreaves in 2007. I've found Ben's comments extremely insightful and helpful and was most impressed by the quality of his work."Alan Twelvetrees, Author of 'Community Work'
- "You provided invaluable assistance when the Council was pursuing its Cydcoed Grant application; it was of immense help to me personally and I was very pleased and relieved when we were successful in receiving a grant of £25,000. I have no doubt that the success of the bid was in no small part due to the work that you had put into the scheme."Aneurin John, Clerk to Pontarddulais Town Council
- “It’s been a revelation working with a small consultancy firm on the evaluation of Renew Wales.”Robert Proctor, Project Director for Renew Wales
- “Trilein were awarded the tender for carrying out a Community Consultation and feasibility study for St Ishmaels Community Council in August 2010. The structure of the feasibility study was made clear from the offset, methods of work were thorough and the tight timescale adhered to throughout the process. The final report and business plan was presented in a professional structured format in the agreed time. It is obvious that they are experts in their area of work, their expertise and excellent communication skills have enabled them to produce a study and business plan of very high standard which will be used in supporting grant applications for the community over the coming years. St Ishmaels Community Council have no hesitation in recommending Trilein, they were a pleasure to work with."Iris Williams, Clerk, St Ishmaels Community Council
- "Swansea Environmental Forum was at a key stage in its development, facing some challenging decisions about its future role and priorites. The Forum members enthusiastically engaged with your study and were most impressed with the specialist facilitation skills and consensus building that led to a very productive Action Plan. We would be eager to use you in future for similar strategic review work."Deb Hill, Swansea Environmental Forum
- Theory of change evaluation workshop in clase swansea today pwith a group of dedicated passionate people wanting to… https://t.co/o3VURtxXlM
- The problem: dereliction & barriers to movement. We see: connectivity, potential for people place, & creating the c… https://t.co/WRKiPss7gJ
- Access to nature reduces depresssion, obesity & more. A case for more urban green infrastructure? https://t.co/cSiFe3Uobk