We help people to change the world for the better by making good ideas happen, making them last, and making a difference.
Ben Hamilton-Baillie event
Nice things people have said
- “Trilein were awarded the tender for carrying out a Community Consultation and feasibility study for St Ishmaels Community Council in August 2010. The structure of the feasibility study was made clear from the offset, methods of work were thorough and the tight timescale adhered to throughout the process. The final report and business plan was presented in a professional structured format in the agreed time. It is obvious that they are experts in their area of work, their expertise and excellent communication skills have enabled them to produce a study and business plan of very high standard which will be used in supporting grant applications for the community over the coming years. St Ishmaels Community Council have no hesitation in recommending Trilein, they were a pleasure to work with."Iris Williams, Clerk, St Ishmaels Community Council
- [You were] … very professional in your work, highly intelligent and both efficient and effective in the way you perform your duties. You have demonstrated excellent communication skills and worked well with individuals and organisations alike. The presentation of your work is exemplary and I would have no hesitation in recommending your services to any group or organisation at any level.Gareth Evans, SRP project coordinator
- "I've known lead consultant Dr Ben Reynolds for several years and worked with him on a number of issues. In particular, most assiduously, he gave of his own time as part of a group to advise me on the rewriting of Community Work (4th Edition) to be published by McMillan Hargreaves in 2007. I've found Ben's comments extremely insightful and helpful and was most impressed by the quality of his work."Alan Twelvetrees, Author of 'Community Work'
- I am writing on behalf of Jazz Heritage Wales to thank you for all the work you put in updating the format for the Before Freedom Primary Schools pack. The updates are of course more accessible as they are on the modern format, and bilingual. In addition, I must congratulate you on the presentation, as the way you have laid it out has really helped to make the content clearer to the reader. Your work will allow this important story of the Slave who arrived in Wales in the 1830s to be shown to much wider audiences through the People’s Collection Wales, and the HWB teachers resource. The timeline was also a tricky piece of work, helping us to work out what was needed, and how best to present it, and it has already been well received. It has been printed out now, for the book to hand round, and looks very good in this format, as well as the slideshow. Again, it seems to really tell the story very clearly, and with both pieces of work, you have delivered them on time, and with the maximum efficiency.Deb Checkland, Chair - Jazz Heritage Wales
I approached Trilein to coordinate and construct a bid for a significant amount of Arts Council Wales and Welsh Government funding as the University has used the company before. Ben worked with multiple colleagues within the University and from across the South Wales region to draft a well-constructed and coherent bid document that clearly reflected the collaborative nature of its development. Ben has a quiet, confident and professional approach; he maintains excellent communication with key individuals at all times and was able to negotiate appropriate solutions to issues that arose in the bid development. I would be very happy to recommend Trilein to support similar activities, collaborative ventures and project design. I found Ben and Trilein to be committed to our success and reliable throughout the bid process and in the follow up period after we were successful in the award.Dr Jane Waters, University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- "The 'Cwtch the Bid' campaign was an inspiring effort that spread beyond a city and a region; it was an effort that galvanised the support and imaginations of people all across the country."David Jones MP, Secretary of State for Wales at that time
- Running a green infrastructure workshop in our popup park @unitnineteen today for @NatResWales with @SwanseaCouncil… https://t.co/xjOzy1JRX0
- Go see/hear! https://t.co/cXvrlvJQhP
- We had a lot of fun at our @unitnineteen #streetfoodfriday event on Friday, kindly supported by @SwanseaBID &… https://t.co/3lc5E2tZjZ