We help people to change the world for the better by making good ideas happen, making them last, and making a difference.
Swansea Eastside Connections
Street Food Friday
Ben Hamilton-Baillie event
Nice things people have said
- “CIME (Creativity & Innovation in Micro Enterprise) is an INTERREG funded initiative with the overall aim of embedding Creative & Innovative thinking into all areas of business. Partners include SERA (South East Regional Authority), and Kilkenny Enterprise Board, Ireland and in Wales Swansea Metropolitan University and University of Wales Trinity St David. Trilein were selected to carry out an independent evaluation of the impact of a 4 Tier Programme and a series of Networking events that were delivered in Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire & Ceredigion. CIME worked with over 200 businesses and organisations in a variety of sectors. Trilein were a pleasure to work with. Their approach was extremely professional and their methodologies were robust and adaptable. They very quickly understood the ethos of the whole project and I would have no hesitation in recommending them!”Jenny Vobe-Tancock, CIME Operations Manager, University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- “[You were] an excellent communicator, empathising with the difficulties faced by community groups whilst working with them to find solutions. Your judgements were invariably sound and very well thought through - you instinctively knew how to work with, not for community groups - and your cheerful and positive approach to work is a delight! Feedback from groups was nothing but positive. All deadlines were met to a high standard and as well as being skilled at higher-level complex development work, you understand that the finer project detail is important too. We have greatly enjoyed working with you and have no hesitation at all in recommending you to others.”Barbara Anglezarke, Forestry Commission Wales Cydcoed Manager
- "Through your commission by Healthy Directions to provide tailored business support undertaking a business audit and exploring the project's exit strategy, we found you to be very professional in your approach and extremely supportive in your manner. The work undertaken met all the required timescales and fulfilled the purpose of the brief; it was concise and written in a style that was appropriate for a wide range of stakeholders. Its content was honest and practical, making recommendations that the project was able to act upon. Healthy Directions valued the work undertaken by you and would have no hesitation in recommending your services to others"Amanda Owen & Karen Hicks, Healthy Directions - Healthy Living Centre
- “Our Reach the Heights funded Olion project used art based activity to engage young people to work with young people who were not in education, employment or training. Measuring the impact of the project was important to us to both satisfy the funding requirements but, more importantly, to share the stories and journeys of the young people who took part. Your extensive experience in this area provided us with credible evaluation that tracked and reported on the project in a sensitive and meaningful way. The project was a huge success and the evaluation celebrated this by providing impressive statistics and personal stories from the participants”.Dr Richard Knapp, Head of Corporate Services, University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- "One of the most excruciating things about setting up a new social enterprise is deciphering exactly what it is you want, and why. Having someone to unravel the many ideas and help me reach what should have been an obvious conclusion has been a crucial turning point for my business and my career. With your advice, knowledge and support, I now have confidence to take some risks and reach my highest of goals, using the skills, experience and facilities I already have."Amanda Tomlinson, Groundswell Dance Company
- “Trilein were awarded the tender for carrying out a Community Consultation and feasibility study for St Ishmaels Community Council in August 2010. The structure of the feasibility study was made clear from the offset, methods of work were thorough and the tight timescale adhered to throughout the process. The final report and business plan was presented in a professional structured format in the agreed time. It is obvious that they are experts in their area of work, their expertise and excellent communication skills have enabled them to produce a study and business plan of very high standard which will be used in supporting grant applications for the community over the coming years. St Ishmaels Community Council have no hesitation in recommending Trilein, they were a pleasure to work with."Iris Williams, Clerk, St Ishmaels Community Council
- Excellent - thank you for such lovely feedback. Onwards and upwards! https://t.co/MDBG4JWsNO
- On our @GinWales' @ThePegTalks at #Trouble2017: "People who'd been were so positive about what you said; really gave them food for thought."
- @DynamixCoop @LucyBeddall @BenReynolds1977 @unitnineteen Always fun to work with you, see you later!