We help people to change the world for the better by making good ideas happen, making them last, and making a difference.
Ben Hamilton-Baillie event
Nice things people have said
- "One of the most excruciating things about setting up a new social enterprise is deciphering exactly what it is you want, and why. Having someone to unravel the many ideas and help me reach what should have been an obvious conclusion has been a crucial turning point for my business and my career. With your advice, knowledge and support, I now have confidence to take some risks and reach my highest of goals, using the skills, experience and facilities I already have."Amanda Tomlinson, Groundswell Dance Company
"I approached Trilein to coordinate and construct a bid for a significant amount of Arts Council Wales and Welsh Government funding as the University has used the company before. Ben worked with multiple colleagues within the University and from across the South Wales region to draft a well-constructed and coherent bid document that clearly reflected the collaborative nature of its development. Ben has a quiet, confident and professional approach; he maintains excellent communication with key individuals at all times and was able to negotiate appropriate solutions to issues that arose in the bid development. I would be very happy to recommend Trilein to support similar activities, collaborative ventures and project design. I found Ben and Trilein to be committed to our success and reliable throughout the bid process and in the follow up period after we were successful in the award."Dr Jane Waters, University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- "You acted as our consultant on the 'Small Grants Scheme' we ran last year. You gave prompt, professional advice throughout the process helping establish a very successful project. We would definitely use your services again."Nikki Neale, Gorseinon College
- "Working in close collaboration with Trilein we invited Ben Hamilton-Baillie to Swansea for a two day visit to assist us with our thinking on the redesign of our City Centre. The two days were highly informative and inspirational for all staff involved. This event has been a milestone in helping us to start to develop a more innovative and coherent approach to our urban planning."Phil Roberts, Director of Place, CIty and County of Swansea Council
- "I am sure that without your help with what can only be described as a "minefield" of application forms and correspondence, we would not have been successful in our bid for Cydcoed grant funding. Many thanks for all your assistance and support."Ceri Anderson, Town Clerk to Porthcawl Town Council
- "I've known lead consultant Dr Ben Reynolds for several years and worked with him on a number of issues. In particular, most assiduously, he gave of his own time as part of a group to advise me on the rewriting of Community Work (4th Edition) to be published by McMillan Hargreaves in 2007. I've found Ben's comments extremely insightful and helpful and was most impressed by the quality of his work."Alan Twelvetrees, Author of 'Community Work'
- We need more green infrastructure - the subject of a workshop we ran with @NatResWales @SwanseaCouncil and others… https://t.co/Ika7FlBxYA
- Our friend & Spider-man's mentor @nickywasp is doing this, which we're supporting. All help (incl RT to raise aware… https://t.co/03FArrNpkc
- Running Most Significant Change workshop this afternoon with @CASNPT as part of our support for their self evaluati… https://t.co/yN5xEK0j6y